Our Country Villa
Our home is set just outside of Ostuni, on a hill top in the beautiful countryside of the Itria Valley. The house is just a short drive to the beaches of the Adriatic Sea, within minutes of gorgeous towns, and world heritage sites and two international airports with direct flights all over Europe.
The house is a two-level stone villa with two independent floors. Our guests enjoy the private top floor and a large open air terrace with panoramic views of the surrounding olive groves. The terrace is perfect for soaking up the sun , relaxing with a wine and aperitivo at sunset, and plenty big enough for yoga... or a late night dance party!
The bedroom for two has a window overlooking the valley as well as a private bathroom. The space is filled with sunshine from sunrise to sunset. You can walk from the living room straight onto the large open air terrace, or if you would prefer you can walk out onto the covered terrace that offers the same beautiful views with a break from the sun.
We share a large communal farm table under the terrace where we will serve breakfast and enjoy meals together.
Our country kitchen has been updated with modern amenities for indoor dining and cooking. Exiting the kitchen through the back door you enter the forno area with a built-in wood burning pizza oven. We make our own dough, sauce, and use fresh ingredients from the garden and local markets paired with local cheeses from organic farms for a perfect pizza night. We can also make homemade bread, pasta, or other dishes during your stay.
We have a beautiful piece of land with many fruiting trees as well as wild growing food to forage. Depending on the season you can enjoy our figs, almonds, walnuts, cherries, oranges, clementines, lemons, mandarin oranges, cachi (persimmon), capers, grapes, apples, pears, peaches, apricots, olives, capers and even prickly pears from the cacti if you're adventurous. We also have an organic garden full of seasonal vegetables, melons, and herbs. We collect all of the rainwater in two cisterns below the house and we don't use any chemicals on our land.
Our home is our favorite place in the world. Come enjoy this special part of Italy for yourself.
For single or couple:
$125 per night for 1-3 nights
- $100 per night for stays longer than 3 nights (20% discount)
- Breakfast & Coffee prepared for you
- Welcome basket of local treats and wine
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Access to kitchen
- Two private terraces overlooking olive groves and the Itria Valley
- Towels (bath and beach)
- Video/Phone consultation prior to trip to make sure you're well prepared and informed before taking off!
Add-ons: (Discounted pricing for guests)
- Picnic lunches prepared
- Sit down lunch and dinner options prepared for you with fresh, local ingredients from our land and surrounding farms
- Pizza Night! After picking fresh ingredients from the market we can make pizzas together in the wood burning oven
- Day trips and tours to nearby towns, beaches, vineyards and more
- Local wine, beer, and snacks
- Pickup/Drop off at Bari or Brindisi airports
- Car transport to other towns and cities in Italy
For more than two guests:
We can set up an additional bed or two in the living room if you are interested. Prices below are for 3-4 guests.
- $150 per night for 3 guests
- $175 per night for 4 guests
- Or for more privacy check out our apartment in the town of Ostuni that sleeps up to six people
We also offer day trips all over Puglia where we can drive and tour the beautiful surroundings. Everything from ancient ruins, beaches, gorgeous countryside picnics, vineyards, thousand year old churches, incredible fisherman run restaurants, and some of the best wine and olive oil in all of the world are right here in our back yard. For more details take a look at our day tripping section.