The apartment can be your home away from home. Spacious by any standards, but a rare find among the usually small town apartments in Italy. Located on a quiet street just minutes walking distance from the historic old town, main piazza, the park, and countless restaurants, coffee shops, bars and ice cream shops. Centrally located, travelers without a car will still be able to see all that Ostuni has to offer.
On the first floor there is a large living room with a walkout balcony.
The kitchen is located on the second floor. It is a fully modernized and stocked with everything you need to prepare meals. There is a dining area in the kitchen, but if you prefer... the kitchen is a few steps away from the large rooftop terrace.
The rooftop terrace has a clear view of the Adriatic Sea, and thousands of olive trees carpeting the landscape all the way to the sands of the nearby beaches. You can also see the gorgeous cathedral, duomo, Chiesa Madonna della Grata, and old town from this vantage point. Beautiful during the daytime, the entire whitewashed town turns various shades of pink as the sun goes down. It is truly a beautiful place to enjoy the fresh sea air.
There are three bedrooms on the main floor with space for six guests. The master bedroom sleeps two and has a balcony with a view of the Adriatic Sea. The second bedroom sleeps two comfortably, and the third bedroom has two single beds. There are two full bathrooms, one on the main floor and one on the second floor.
Prices per night (minimum three night stay):
$100 per night for single person or couple
$120 per night for 3 guests
$140 per night for 4 guests
$160 per night for 5-6 guests
- Breakfast ingredients & Coffee provided
- Welcome basket of local treats and wine
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Full kitchen and dining area
- Private rooftop terrace with views of the Adriatic Sea
- Washing Machine
- Towels provided (bath and beach)
- Video/Phone consultation prior to trip to make sure you're well prepared and informed before taking off!
Add-ons: (Discounted pricing for guests)
- Picnic lunches prepared
- Sit down lunch and dinner options prepared for you with fresh, local ingredients from our land and surrounding farms at our villa
- Pizza Night! After picking fresh ingredients from the market we can make pizzas together in the wood burning oven at our villa
- Day trips and tours to nearby towns, beaches, vineyards and more
- Local wine, beer, and snacks to order
- Pickup/Drop off at Bari or Brindisi airports
- Car transport to other towns and cities in Italy